DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Understanding and Managing Competition Law Compliance" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Are you confident your business is practicing within the boundaries of competition law in your jurisdictions?
This course focuses on the fundamental principles and key elements of competition law in the EU and UK, and how compliance works in practice.
This intensive one-day training programme will enable you to:
- Understand the fundamental principles and key elements of competition law
- Be up-to-date with the latest changes to the law
- Understand your place in the market
- Identify the risks and mitigate against them
- Deal with complaints and consequences of non-compliance
- Maximise opportunities in the marketplace while remaining compliant
- Overview of EU and UK Competition Law
- Knowing Your Place in the Market
- Consequences of Non-Compliance and Remedies
- Competition Law in the Digital World
- Identifying and Managing Risks
- Preparing and Implementing a Competition Law Compliance Policy
- Why Am I Being Investigated?
- Maximising Opportunities Within the Marketplace
- Final Questions
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tz5x2r/1_day_course?w=4