DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Fast Food Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China Fast Food Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022), provides an in-depth analysis of the China fast food market by value, by delivery, by segments.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall China fast food market has also been forecasted for the period 2018-2022, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The fast food market is expected to increase due to growing per capita disposable income of people, rapid urbanization and lifestyle changes, etc. Yet the market faces some challenges due to food safety issues and growing health consciousness among the people.
The China fast food market is dominated by few players, but there are numerous other players as well. The competition in the China fast food market is dominated by McDonald's, Yum China. Further, the key players in the market, i.e., Beijing McDonald's Food Co Ltd., Yum China Holdings, Inc., Jollibee Foods Corporation (Shanghai Yonghe King Co. Ltd.), have been profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Rising Disposable Income Per Capita
- Large And Increasing Population Size
- Urbanization and Changes in Lifestyle
- Increasing Acceptance of Western Culture
- Peer Influence
- Low Barriers to Entry and Loose Regulations
- Food Safety Issues
- Increasing Awareness and Heath Consciousness
- Decreasing Young Population
- Growth of Fast Casual Restaurants
- China Online to Offline (O2O) Delivery/Takeout Penetration
- High Competition and Fragmented Market
- Preference for Western Fast Food
- Vigorous Marketing by Fast Food Chains
- Food Delivery Platforms
- Beijing McDonald's Food Co Ltd.
- Yum China Holdings, Inc.
- Jollibee Foods Corporation (Shanghai Yonghe King Co. Ltd.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25rs3g/china_fast_food?w=4