DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Rechargeable Battery Market: Size, Trends and Forecasts (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Rechargeable Battery Market: Size, Trends and Forecasts (2018-2022), provides an in depth analysis of the lithium-ion rechargeable batteries by value, by volume, by application, by segment, etc.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global rechargeable battery market has also been forecasted for the period 2018-2022, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The rechargeable battery market is expected to increase due to increase in mobile phone users, increase in GDP per capita, expansion in the stock of electric vehicles, more lithium demand for electric vehicles, growth in the non-IT sector, technological advancement, etc. Yet the market faces some challenges such as potential hazards of shipping lithium-ion batteries, raw material instability, overcharging problem, availability of alternatives in the market, high initial cost, etc.
The global rechargeable battery market is dominated with few major rechargeable battery makers supplying batteries worldwide. Samsung (Samsung SDI), LG Corporation (LG Chem), Panasonic Corporation and CATL, are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Rising Global GDP Per-Capita
- Increasing Number of Mobile Phone Users Worldwide
- Increasing Global Stock of Electric Vehicles
- Growing Global Lithium Demand for Electric Vehicles
- Contribution of Non-IT Sector in Rechargeable Battery Market Growth
- Technological Advancement
- Potential Hazards of Shipping Lithium-ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Raw Material Instability
- Availability of Alternatives in the Market
- Overcharging Problem
- High Initial Cost
- Declining Prices of Lithium-ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Lower Per KWh Cost as Compared to Primary Batteries
- Continuous Industrialisation Influence the Rechargeable Battery Market
- Eco-friendly Rechargeable Batteries
- Consumer Changing Behavior
- LG Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wrzrt/global?w=4