DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Point of Sale (POS) Terminal Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018 Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Point of Sale (POS) Terminal Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018 Edition), provides an in-depth analysis of the global POS terminals market by value, by shipment and by installed base. The report also gives an insight of the global POS terminals market by applicability, by products, by components, by region, etc.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global POS terminals market has also been forecasted for the period 2018-2022, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The global POS terminal market has increased at a significant CAGR during the years 2014-2017 and projections are made that the market would rise in the next four years i.e. 2018-2022 tremendously. The POS terminal market is expected to increase due to growth in retail e-commerce industry, increase in hospitality industry, increase in GDP per-capita, growth in the global healthcare industry, increased usage of debit and credit cards, technological upgradation, etc. Yet the market faces some challenges such as, need for data accuracy and data security, risks associated with mPOS, tampering and connectivity problems, etc.
The competition in the global POS terminal market is dominated by the two big players, Ingenico and Verifone. Further, key players of the POS terminal market Ingenico, Verifone, Toshiba Tech Corp and PAX Global are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Increasing Global Number of Non-Cash transactions
- Increasing Global Healthcare Expenditure
- Rising Global GDP Per-capita
- Growing China POS Terminals Market by Installed Base
- Rising E-commerce Sales
- Increasing Shipments of NFC Enabled Handsets
- Increase in Number of Hotel Rooms, Resorts, Spas
- Increasing Number of Smartphones Users
- Increased Use of Mobile POS by SMEs
- Non Compliance to PCI
- Data Security Risk
- Global Card Transaction Share by Geography
- Global Change in Payment Mix
- POS and Artificial Intelligence
- Android POS Terminal
- Evolving Customer Expectations
- Entry of Non-traditional Players
- Government Regulations
- Increasing Cloud Computing- Growing Use of Cloud based POS
- Regulatory Framework
- Omni Channel POS
- Ingenico Group
- Verifone Systems Inc.
- Toshiba TEC Corporation
- PAX Global Technology Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n7wc4p/global_point_of?w=4