DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The US Bottled Water Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The US Bottled Water Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022), provides an in-depth analysis of the US bottled water market by value, by volume, by segments, etc.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall US bottled water market has also been forecasted for the period 2018-2022 taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The US bottled water market is expected to grow at significant growth in next few years. The market is anticipated to increase due to lifestyle, continuous increase in disposable income, growth of PET bottles sector globally, internet availability and environmental-friendly packaging of bottled water. But the market also faces challenges due increase in consumer knowledge about bottled water origins and tap water safety, manufacturing, transportation and disposal of plastic water bottles and availability of low cost tap water.
The key players of the US bottled water market are PepsiCo, Inc., Coca-Cola Company, Nestle and Danone who are also profiled with their business overview, financial analysis and respective business strategies.
- Disposable Income
- Growth of PET Bottles Sector Globally
- Internet Availability
- Environmental-friendly Packaging of Bottled Water
- Increase in Consumer Knowledge About Bottled Water Origins and Tap Water Safety
- Manufacturing, Transportation and Disposal of Plastic Water Bottles
- Availability of Low Cost Tap Water
- Demand for Beverages Free from Calories, Caffeine and Preservatives
- Increasing Product Innovation
- Joint Ventures with Local Firms
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Coca-Cola Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h27mw/the_us_bottled?w=4