DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Eye Disease Diagnosis, Thermal Imaging, Breast Cancer Diagnosis, Malaria Diagnosis, Stroke Detection, and MRI" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest issue of Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TOE profiles innovations in the medical imaging and diagnostics industry. Some of the profiles covered include smart scanner glasses for surgery, satellite technology for diagnosing eye diseases, real-time thermal imaging, pill for diagnosing breast cancer, and artificial intelligence tools for detecting diabetic retinopathy.
Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
- Smart Scanner Glasses for the Future of Surgery
- Satellite Technology for Early Diagnosis of Eye Diseases
- Real-time Thermal Imaging for Diagnosis and Therapy of Tumor
- Pill for Diagnosing Breast Cancer
- Portable Early Malaria Diagnostic Device
- AI-Powered Medical Image Diagnosis to Detect Stroke and Cancer
- Novel Breast Cancer Screening Tool
- Leveraging the Properties of Diamond for Low-cost MRI Systems
- Augmented Reality-based Tool for Viewing and Surgical Navigation
- Artificial Intelligence to Detect Diabetic Retinopathy
- Database of Key Industry Participants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crvcb6/innovations_in?w=4