DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in IoT Security, Network Security, and Container Security" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Cyber Security TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging security solutions for application areas such as Internet of Things, smart grids, smart cities, industrial networks, and sensitive installations that help companies protect from threats, data breaches and defend against modern attacks residing within cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network.
NST offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security. Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Smartphone Camera-based Biometric Authentication for Enterprises
- Securing Smart Homes from Cyberattacks Using AI
- Securing Endpoints and Backend Infrastructure in Smart Grids
- Protecting Networks from Insider Threats Using DNS Security
- Fixing Vulnerabilities in Open Source Codes to Help Developers
- Machine Learning-based Endpoint Protection Solution
- Artificial Intelligence-based Solution to Protect Data and Applications
- Cloud-based Data Recovery and Protection Solution for Enterprises
- Artificial Intelligence-based Endpoint Detection and Response Solution
- Security Risk Assessment Service for Industrial Operational Networks
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8m6wg/innovations_in?w=4