DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Russia Pea Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The pea protein market of Russia is estimated at $2.1 million in 2018, which is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 9.6% during the period 2018 to 2023.
The pea protein market in Russia is emerging rapidly, majorly driven by growth in dietary supplements industry combined with growing trend of veganism in the country. Overall, the protein market in Russia is climbing at a steady growth rate due to increasing awareness about the health benefits of protein. Though, the market value of soy and whey protein is higher in terms of both size and value compared to pea protein market, the growing search for cheaper source of protein is creating a platform for the pea protein market.
- Growing demand of plant based protein from vegan/vegetarian population
- Rising Health consciousness especially in developing countries
- Increasing demand for lactose-free, gluten free protein products
- High cost of production
- Growing threat from substitute products
- Low awareness about the pea protein based products
- Growing applications in sports nutrition & weight management
- Rising demand for plant based protein in food and beverage industry
- Burcon Nutrascience Corporation
- Shandong Jianyuan Group
- The Scoular Company
- Axiom Foods
- Farbest Brands
- Fenchem Inc
- Roquette Frerers
- Sotexpro S.A.
- Yantai Oriental Protein Tech Co., Ltd
- Cosucra Groupe Warcoing S.A.
- Hill Pharma Inc
- Ingredion Inc
- Kerry Inc
- Prinova Group LLC
- Puris, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgl7z2/russia_pea?w=4