DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cartilage Repair Market Analysis (2018-2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cartilage Repair Market is expected to reach $7 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 5.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
The growth of the cartilage repair market can be attributed to changing lifestyle, leading to a number of disorders such as obesity and degenerative joint diseases. The aforementioned factors have an influence on cartilage related injuries. These injuries eventually hamper productivity among the working population. Growing epidemiology of such diseases need effective treatment options, driving the demand for regenerative medicine, which are used in restoring damaged cartilage.
- Based on the Modality, the Cartilage Repair market is segmented into Cell-Based and Non-Cell-Based. Cell-Based Cartilage Repair further segmented into Chondrocyte Transplantation and Growth Factor Technology. Non-Cell-Based Cartilage Repair further includes Tissue Scaffolds and Cell-Free Composites.
- Based on the Application, the market is segmented into Hyaline Cartilage and Fibrocartilage.
- The Treatment Type segment covers Palliative and Intrinsic Repair Stimulus. Palliative further segmented into Viscosupplementation and Debridement & Lavage.
- The Site Outlook segment covers Knee Cartilage Repair and others. Whereas, Knee Cartilage Repair covers Arthroscopic Chondroplasty, Autologous Chondrocyte, Osteochondral Grafts Transplantation, Cell-based Cartilage Resurfacing, Microfracture, and Other.
- Based on Regions, the Cartilage Repair market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Cartilage Repair Market
4. Global Cartilage Repair Market by Treatment Type
5. Global Cartilage Repair Market by Application
6. Global Cartilage Repair Market by Site Outlook
7. Global Cartilage Repair Market by Region
8. Company Profiles
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Zimmer Biomet
- DePuy Synthes
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Vericel Corporation
- Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- Arthrex Inc.
- Collagen Solutions Plc
- Anika Therapeutics Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlr2vs/global_cartilage?w=4