OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A panel of insurance and security experts will discuss how cyber threats such as data theft, system compromise and social media risks are no longer exclusive to businesses; they happen to people, as well. This complimentary webinar, sponsored by CyberScout, will be on Thursday, July 19, 2018, at 2 p.m. (EDT). Registration is now open at www.ambest.com/webinars/cybersecurity18.
Attendees will learn:
- The top cyber risks for individuals in an increasingly complex cyber landscape;
- The many ways the insurance marketplace is evolving to address growing risks;
- How cyber services can help protect and engage with policyholders; and
- Much more!
- Eric Warbasse, senior director of business development, CyberScout;
- Marie Taylor, director of product management, CyberScout; and
- Alex Tsetsenekos, co-founder, Mgaero.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event. For more information, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or email email@example.com.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2018 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.