DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Endometrial Ablation Market Analysis (2018-2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Endometrial Ablation Market is expected to reach $1,323 million by 2024, rising at a market growth of 5.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
The factors driving the market growth are growing cases of cervical cancer, emergence of next generation ablation procedures and techniques, and growing number of hospitals and surgical centers adopting ablation procedures. However, healthcare cost-containment measures and unfavorable regulations is expected to limit the market growth.
- Based on the Technology, the Endometrial Ablation market is segmented into Radiofrequency Ablation, Cryoablation, Hydrothermal Ablation, Thermal Balloon, Hysteroscopic Ablation, and others.
- Based on the End-user, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
- Based on Regions, the Endometrial Ablation market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Global Endometrial Ablation Market
Chapter 4. Global Endometrial Ablation Market by Technology
Chapter 5. Global Endometrial Ablation Market by Region
Chapter 6. Company Profiles
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Olympus Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- Ethicon, LLC. (Johnson & Johnson)
- Medtronic Plc
- Hologic Corporation
- Minerva Surgical, Inc.
- The Cooper Companies, Inc. (Cooper Surgical Inc.)
- AngioDynamics Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vfz7m8/global?w=4