DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "In-Dash Navigation System Market by Technology, Component, and Application - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the global in-dash navigation system market was valued at $10,497 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $21,994 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2017 to 2023. In 2016, Asia-Pacific led the in-dash navigation system market with 40.90% share, followed by Europe, which contributed 32.96% share.
Factors such as rising disposable income of individuals and reduced fuel consumption of the vehicles supplement the global in-dash navigation system market. However, high cost of this system and lack of supporting infrastructure in developing countries restrict the market growth.
In 2016, the 2D maps segment dominated the global in-dash navigation system market, based on technology, in terms of revenue. Furthermore, based on application, passenger cars led the global market, followed by LCVs segment in 2016. However, the HCVs segment is expected to register the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2023.
- The passenger cars segment generated the highest revenue in the global in-dash navigation system market in 2016
- In 2016, the display unit segment was the highest revenue contributor in the component segment
- LAMEA is projected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- In 2016, Asia-Pacific dominated the global market, accounting for highest market share, followed by Europe, North America, and LAMEA
- In 2016, China dominated the Asia-Pacific market; similarly, in the same year, Germany led the overall market in Europe. However, in North America, U.S. currently dominates the market
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- Aptiv PLC (Delphi Automotive PLC)
- Continental Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Garmin Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (Harman International Industries Inc.)
- Tomtom International N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dpgjbm/indash?w=4