DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Antibiotic Resistance Markets - Therapeutics By Pathogen and Therapy Type. With Situation Analysis, Executive & Investor Guides & Customization. 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Antimicrobial Resistance is creating new kinds of infections and superbugs that are resistant to current antibiotic medicines. New technologies (and new drugs) are under development to capture this growing market. We have identified the 6 key opportunities in this space and developed market forecasts.
We have looked at the technology picture too, giving you, plain language understanding of the different ways pathogens, and infections, can be treated, including an explanation of the key role diagnostics will play.
This is a market with a lot of players, there are over 100 biotechnology companies profiled in the report. And we summarize what technologies they are using.
The Market Opportunity of AMR
The Key Market Opportunities in AMR
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae (DRSP)
- Campylobacter (DRC)
- Clostridium Difficile (CD)
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae (DRNG)
- Salmonella (DRNTS)
Therapeutic Technology Development Opportunities
- Using Viruses Against Bacteria
- Hydrolytic Enzymes Join the Fight
- Probiotic Technology
- Peptides vs. Pathogens
- Mining Obsolete Science
- CRISPR Antibiotics
- Alaxia SAS
- Allecra Therapeutics
- Antabio S.A.S
- Auspherix Ltd
- Aviragen Therapeutics
- BioVersys GmbH
- C3J Therapeutics, Inc.
- Centauri Therapeutics Ltd
- Combioxin SA
- Contrafect Corporation
- Da Volterra
- Entasis Therapeutics
- Fedora Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Fixed Phage
- Forge Therapeutics
- Innovation Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals
- RedHill Biopharma
- Redx Pharma Plc/Redx Anti Infectives Ltd.
- SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- SetLance srl
- Spero Therapeutics
- Xellia Pharmaceuticals
and many more...
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Overview of a Dynamic Market
3. The Market Opportunity of AMR
4. Key Biotechnology Companies and Their Technology
5. Country Market Sizes - North America 2017 to 2023
6. Country Markets - Europe 2017 to 2023
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific 2017 to 2023
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East 2017 to 2023
9. Global Market Summary 2017 to 2023
10. The Future of AMR
A.1. United States Medicare System: Top Selling Drugs 2011-2015ABAC Therapeutics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g293th/antibiotic?w=4