DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The
Global Genetic Testing Market By Direct to Consumer, Prenatal,
Predictive and Pharmacogenomic including Test Price and Volume Forecasts
with Executive and Consultant Guides 2018 to 2020" report has
been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Will all newborns receive Whole Genomic Sequencing at birth? What key interest is driving Direct to Consumer?
The report forecasts the market size out to 2020. The report includes
detailed breakouts for 14 countries and 5 regions.
The role of genetics in health and disease is just now being understood.
This new knowledge, combined with lower pricing is driving the Genetic
Testing industry to record growth. New drugs may only work for people
with a certain genetic makeup, and this too is driving the Genetic
Testing Industry. The traditional genetic testing market is growing in
volume and growing in the breadth of tests creating new life for the
Predictive Diagnostics? Pharmacogenomic Testing? Direct to Consumer? Find out about the technology in readily understood terms that explain the jargon. What are the issues? Find the opportunities and the pitfalls. Understand growth expectations and the ultimate market forecasts for the next five years.
Factors Driving Growth
- Genetic Discovery Creates New Diagnostic Markets
- Aging Population a Boon for Diagnostics
- Pharmacogenomics Drives Further Growth
- Point of Care Testing Can Increase Demand
- Fertility Practice
- Direct to Consumer
Factors Limiting Growth
- Increased Competition Lowers Price
- Lower Costs
- Testing Usage Analysis Curtailing Growth
- Wellness Has a Downside
- BGI Genomics Co. Ltd.
- Complete Genomics - BGI
- Dante Labs
- Fabric Genomics
- GE Global Research
- Gene by Gene Ltd
- Genomic Health
- Genomics Personalized Health (GPH)
- Human Longevity, Inc.
- Omega Bioservices
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Pacific Biosciences
- Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Sure Genomics
- Thermo Fisher
- Veritas Genetics
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
3. Market Trends
4. Genetic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Market Sizes - North America
6. Country Markets - Europe
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East
9. Global Market Summary
10. The Future of Genetic Testing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s6btmt/the_global?w=4