DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft flight control systems (FCS) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aircraft Flight Control Systems (FCS) Market accounted for $12.89 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% to reach $25.99 billion by 2026.
Factors elevating the market growth are increasing air passenger traffic, growth of commercial aviation industry in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, Rising demand for military UAVs, increase in aircraft orders are fueling market growth.
In addition, increase in demand for lightweight flight control system, introduction of fly-by-wire aircraft, shift toward next-generation FCS and increased adaptation of advanced actuator are few trends observed by market.
However, Electromechanical actuators (EMAs) issues, stringent regulatory norms, high cost associated with the introduction of new technology, and existing backlogs in aircraft deliveries are restricting market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and Recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- BAE Systems, Inc.
- Genesys Aerosystems
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Liebherr-Aerospace Lindenberg GmbH
- Lockheed Martin
- MOOG, Inc.
- Nabtesco Corporation
- Parker Hannifin India Pvt. Ltd.
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Saab AB
- Safran Electronics & Defense
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Weststar Aviation Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jvdg5d/global_aircraft?w=4