DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Human Machine Interface Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global automotive human machine interface market is expected to have an impressive CAGR of 11.94% during the forecast period 2017-2024.
The key factors driving the market growth are growth in connected cars and rising demand for enhanced user experience and convenience features. Further, focus on improving the safety standards in automobiles and environmental conditions would lead to the high adoption of telematics services such as e-call and emergency road assistance-global navigation satellite system (ERA-GLONASS). As a result of this, the demand for HMI systems may raise.
Global automotive human machine interface market report covers segmentation analysis of technology, product, access type and end users.
The report covers segments of technologies used in automotive human machine interface which visual Interface, acoustic Interface and other technologies. Visual Interface is the dominating technology in 2015 owing to factors such as integration of major interfaces in display systems, innovations in consumer electronics systems and consumer preferences thereby fuelling the growth of the visual interface technology.
The report further covers segments of products which include voice control System, central display, steering Mounted control, instrument cluster, head-up Display (HUD), rear seat entertainment (RSE) and multifunctional Switches. Head-up display (HUD) is leading the product segment in 2016 owing to increased emphasis on reducing distraction, a majority of OEMs and HMI manufactures are focusing to provide HUD in mid-priced vehicles.
Also, the report covers segments of access type which include standard HMI and multimodal HMI. Further, the end-users of automotive human machine interface include economic passenger cars, mid-priced passenger cars and luxury passenger cars.
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Automotive Human Machine Interface Market By Technology Type
5. Global Automotive Human Machine Interface Market By Product
6. Global Automotive Human Machine Interface Market By Access Type
7. Global Automotive Human Machine Interface Market By End-User
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Geographic Analysis
10. Company Profile
- Alpine Electronics Inc (United States)
- Altran Technologies SA (France)
- Clarion Co, Ltd (Japan)
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Cypress Semiconductor (United States)
- Delphi Automotive Plc (United Kindgom)
- Denso (Japan)
- Harman International Industries, Inc (United States)
- Johnson Controls Inc (United States)
- Luxoft Holding, Inc (Switzerland)
- Magneti Marelli S.P.A (Italy)
- Synaptics Incorporated (United States)
- Valeo S.A. (France)
- Visteon Corporation(United States)
- Voicebox Technologies (United States)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f33smk/global_automotive?w=4