DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Microgrid As A Service Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The key trend for the micro grid as a service market is rising technological advancements.
The global micro grid as a service market is mainly driven by rising investments by government in micro grid infrastructure and rising demand for MAAS from hospitals, defense & remote areas.
However, the key restrains for the global micro grid as a service market are stringent regulations, policies and standards and dominance of customer-owned micro grids.
Moreover, the key opportunities for the global micro grid as a service market are rural electrification in APAC and Africa and increasing use of behind the meter micro grid virtual batteries for energy storage.
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Microgrid as a Service Market by Grid Type
5. Global Microgrid as a Service Market by Service Type
6. Global Microgrid as a Service Market by Vertical
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Geographic Analysis
9. Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd (Switzerland)
- Anbaric Transmission (U.S)
- Caterpillar Inc. (U.S.)
- Duke Energy Corporation (US)
- Eaton Corporation Plc (Ireland)
- Exelon Corporation (U.S.)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Green Energy Corporation (U.S.)
- Northern Power Systems Corp (U.S.)
- NRG Energy, Inc. (U.S.)
- Pareto Energy (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Solarcity Corporation (U.S.)
- Spirae, Inc. (U.S.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6qdnl/global_microgrid?w=4