DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nanotechnology Innovations for Healthcare, Water Treatment, Materials & Coatings Manufacture, Surface Protection and Battery Technologies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Nanotech TOE covers nanotechnology related innovations for healthcare, water treatment, materials & coatings manufacture, surface protection and battery technologies. Innovations profiled include self-cleaning and protective coating for a wide range of substrates, a protein-based additive that is much lighter and stronger than metal-based ones, a unique fuel additive based on nanoscale cerium oxide, nanotechnology-based controllable and functionalized biosensors, hybrid nanoparticles for anti-reflective coating applications, and nanomaterials that are useful for purification of hazardous waste.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
- Nanoencapsulation Technology for Targeted Treatment of Tumors
- Resilient Self-healing Nanocoating with Additional Functional Attributes
- High Performance Aeration System to Reduce Off-gassing in Water Treatment
- Biological Additive for Improving Strength of Metals and Composites
- Nanoscale Fuel Additive to Reduce Harmful Environmental Emissions
- Nanomaterial for Fire retardant Applications
- Nanobiosensors for Use in Healthcare Applications
- Hybrid Organic-inorganic Nanoparticles for Coatings
- Nanostructured Vanadium Dioxide-based Anode Materials for Lithium Batteries
Nano-conjugate Materials for Capturing Arsenic in Aqueous Media
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c23s93/nanotechnology?w=4