DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Implantable Devices, Anti-microbial Textiles, 3D Bioprinting, Cardiovascular Devices, and Bone Grafts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest edition of Medical Device TOE captures innovations in the advanced medical technology (MedTech) space. The spectrum of innovations captured in this edition spans prosthetics, cardiovascular devices, 3D printed tissues, brain-computer interfaces for rehabilitation, and biologic grafts for orthopaedic applications.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered
- Wireless System to Power Implanted Medical Devices
- Anti-microbial Gloves that Fight Against Superbugs
- Strategic Partnership for Developing Biometric-based Hearing Sensors
- 3D Printer that Prints Biological Tissues from Multiple Materials
- Transferrin-coated Nanoparticles to Treat Brain Cancer
- Brain-machine Interface for Connectivity Disorders
- Non-invasive Treatment for Allergic Rhinitis
- Rapid Bleeding Monitoring System for Vascular Access Procedures
- Temperature Controlled Radio Frequency Therapy for Dermal Laxity
- Injectable Bone Graft for Hindfoot and Ankle Fusion
- Database of Key Industry Participants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3bqhxc/innovations_in?w=4