DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cathode Materials Market: Focus on Type (NCM, LCO, LMO, NCA, and LFP), End-User (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Power Tools and Energy Storage Systems) & Value Chain - Analysis & Forecast (2018-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The cathode materials market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.0% and 16.3% between 2018 and 2023 in terms of value and volume respectively.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of the global cathode materials market, including market breakdown by cathode materials type, end-user industry, and geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the cathode materials types, namely: NCM, NCA, LCO, LMO, and LFP; end-user industry, namely consumer electronics, power tools, automotive, and energy storage systems; and geographies, namely: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America are tracked to calculate the overall market size, both in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons).
- Increasing Demand for Electric Vehicles
- Increased Usage of Lithium-ion Batteries in the Energy Storage Systems
- Stringent Governmental Regulations to Improve Fuel Economy of Vehicles Across the Globe
- Depleting Lithium Resources
- Emergence of Lithium-Air and Lithium-Sulphur Cathode Materials
- Introduction of Nanotechnology in Lithium-ion Batteries
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Scope & Methodology
2 Market Dynamics
3 Competitive Landscape
4 Industry Analysis
5 Global Cathode Materials Market by Type, 2018-2023 ($Million and Kilotons)
6 Global Cathode Materials Market by End-Users, 2018-2023 ($Million and Kilotons)
7 Cathode Materials Market by Region, 2018 - 2023 ($Million and Kilotons)
8 Cathode Material Value Chain and Associated Markets Scenario
9 Supplier Profiles
10 Customer Profiles
- Advanced Lithium Electrochemistry (Cayman) Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Customer Profiles
- GS Yuasa International Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hunan Rui Xiang New Material Co., Ltd.
- L&F Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- NEI Corporation
- Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd
- Peking University Science and Technology Industry Co., Ltd.
- Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
- Shanshan Co., Ltd
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Tanaka Chemical Corporation
- Targray Technology International Inc.
- Tesla, Inc.
- Toda Kogyo Corp.
- Umicore N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hmbc6/global_cathode?w=4