DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "In Vitro Toxicology Testing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market accounted for $14.13 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $37.27 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period.
Factors such as technological advancements and increasing government funding are fueling the market growth. However, strict regulations and predictive ability of in-vitro testing are hampering the market. Growing drug discovery and innovation in the market provides ample opportunities for players in the market.
By technology, cell culture technologies segment is anticipated to occupy the largest share.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Covance Inc. (A Part of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings)
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- GE Healthcare
- Therma-Fisher Scientific Inc.
- SGS S.A.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Gentronix Limited
- MB Research Laboratories
- Promega Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Cyprotex PLC (A Subsidiary of Evotec AG)
- Ascendance Biotechnology Inc.
- Catalent Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mxl24/global_37_27?w=4