DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Generic Drugs Market, By Therapeutic Application [Central Nervous System (CNS), Cardiovascular, Dermatology, Genitourinary (GU)/Harmonal Drugs, Respiratory, Anti-infective, Oncology & Others], Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
United States Generic Drugs Market is projected to exceed USD 210 Billion by 2024
United States Generic Drugs Market is so huge that nearly 80% of dispensing prescriptions accounts generic drugs. According to FDA in the United States 9 out of 10 prescriptions filled are for generic drugs. Most of the physicians and hospitals are now prescribing generic drugs than that of the brand-name drugs. Generic Drugs are those drugs which have same active component as patent drugs in same outline & equal amounts. Generic drugs are also called as Off-Label drugs.
The prime reason for the growth of United States Generic Drugs Market can be attributed to its pricing, on an average generic (Off-Label) drug is around 40-60% cheaper than those of Branded Drugs. However, this price of generic drug further declines, when various generic drug companies target a single approved drug, then market competition results in prices 85% less than the branded drugs. Also, increasing number of drug patent expirations, government initiatives and rising prevalence of chronic diseases are some other factors which are expected to propel the growth of United States Generic Drugs Market in the near future.
Therapeutic Application - Oncology Generic Drug Market is likely to witness a Significant Growth during the Forecast Period
Teva, Mylan, Sandoz, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Lupin Limited, Dr Reddy's, Sun Pharma are some of the top companies operating in the United States Generic Drug Market; which has been studied thoroughly in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. United States Pharmaceutical Market
3. United States Generic Drugs Saving
4. Market Share - United States Pharmaceutical
5. United States Generic Drugs Market (2010 - 2024)
6. Therapeutic Application - United States Generic Drugs Market (2010 - 2024)
7. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd - Company Analysis
8. Mylan N.V. - Company Analysis
9. Sandoz Inc. - Company Analysis
10. Endo Pharmaceuticals - Company Analysis
11. Lupin Limited - Company Analysis
12. Dr Reddy's - Company Analysis
13. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. - Company Analysis
15. Growth Driver
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3vqfx/united_states?w=4