DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Automated Logistics Equipment Industry Report, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The year 2017 witnessed rapid expansion of automated logistics equipment market in China with the size soaring by 26.0% year-on-year to RMB87.2 billion and expected to exceed RMB100 billion in 2018. Propelled by favorable policies on intelligent automated equipment and swift growth of emerging logistics methods like smart logistics, E-commerce logistics and cold-chain logistics, the market is predicted to maintain an average annual rate of around 25% over the next five years, reaching RMB279.7 billion in 2022.
Product segment: automated sorting & conveying equipment get most popularized, accounting for 35.0% of the Chinese logistics equipment market in 2017, followed by automated stereoscopic warehouse (about 20%). Automated logistics equipment will become more intelligent and integrated, and various new logistics equipment, such as unmanned warehouse, unmanned port, UAV and logistics robot, will come into being thanks to technological innovation.
There comes the robust demand for logistics equipment from E-commerce, pharmaceuticals, clothing, automobile, home appliance, new energy, food, home building material, tobacco and military sectors in recent years. Automobile is the largest market for automated logistics equipment, occupying 18.8% (the equivalent of RMB16.38 billion) of total scale of the Chinese automated logistics equipment market. As more NEV production line projects are approved and more body-in-white production lines are transformed into automated production system, the demand for automated logistics equipment from the Chinese automobile market is expected to rise to RMB52.11 billion in 2022.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Development of China's Automated Logistics Equipment Industry
3. Development of Automated Logistics Equipment Product Segments
4. Demand from Main Downstream Sectors of Automated Logistics Equipment
5. Development of China's Logistics Market
6. Major Global Automated Logistics Equipment Suppliers
7. Major Chinese Automated Logistics Equipment Suppliers
- SSI Schaefer
- Muratec (Murata Machinery)
- KNAPP AG
- Shanxi Oriental Material Handling Co., Ltd.
- Miracle Automation Engineering Co., Ltd.
- New Trend International Logis-Tech Co., Ltd
Anhui Heli Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Noblelift Equipment Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
Sanfeng Intelligent Conveying Equipment Co., Ltd.
Guandong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology
- KSEC Logistics & Information Industry Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s32fvs/china_automated?w=4