DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Radar Sensors - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Radar Sensors Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.9% during the forecast period.
Increase in number of RADAR sensors used per vehicle, rising government regulations for vehicle safety and increase in adoption of ADAS technology by OEMS and increased demand for premium segment vehicles are some of the key driving factors. However, the high cost of radar sensors and the corresponding technology is one of the key restraints of the market.
Amongst applications, intelligent parking assistant segment will hold a significant share during the growth of the forecast period. North America estimated to be the largest market, by value, for automotive radar systems owing to the safety regulations in the region. Increased awareness towards safety features has also fueled the demand in the region.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- HELLA KGaA
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Denso Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- First Sensor AG
- Continental AG
- UniqueSec AB
- InnoSenT - Innovative Radar Sensor Technology
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Kestrel Radar Sensors
- NXP Semiconductors N.V
- Valeo S.A
- FUJITSU TEN Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mctbnz/automotive_radar?w=4