DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sterility Testing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Sterility Testing market accounted for $810.04 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,620.09 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
The rising demand for the Sterility Testing market are growing measures of activities in the research and development, approvals for new drug products and government support for pharmaceutical industries. Furthermore, rising expenditures in Life Sciences is also fuelling the market. However, competition between pharmaceutical companies, shortage of knowledgeable professionals and time taking process for approval are hampering the market growth.
North America has acquired largest market revenue and expected to remain the same during the forecast period due to the increasing introduction of new drug products. Asia Pacific is expected to have highest CAGR with rising trend in pharmaceuticals.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Biomerieux SA
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Nelson Laboratories
- Pacific Biolabs
- Sartorius AG
- SGS S.A.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Toxikon Corporation
- Wuxi Apptec
- Solvias AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Rapid Micro Biosystems, Inc.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wzvxjg/global_sterility?w=4