DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fluoropolymer Films - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fluoropolymer Films Market accounted for $1.83 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.65 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
Increasing preference of fluoropolymer films in medical & pharmaceutical applications, huge performance properties of fluoropolymer films and expansion in the solar photovoltaic and construction industries are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. Growing usage of fluoropolymer films in construction and energy sectors is one of the major opportunities for the market.
However, complexity in processing and high price for manufacturing and advancement technologies are hindering the growth of the market.
By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the largest market share and also expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the occurrence of several electronics manufacturers in the region.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- The 3M Company
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd
- Guarniflon Spa
- Textiles Coated International
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The Chemours Company
- AGC Chemicals
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Chukoh Chemical Industries
- Jiangxi Aidmer Seal and Packing
- dalau Ltd
- Lenzing Plastics GmbH
- Polyflon Technology Ltd
- Rogers Corporation
- Technetics Group
- J. V. Corporation
- Jiangsu Taifulong Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfpqn8/global_3_65_bn?w=4