DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Waterborne Coatings - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Waterborne Coatings market accounted for $62.08 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $110.75 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period.
Growing desire for aesthetic wall paints in both commercial and residential construction, demand in application industries and increase in consumer spending levels are some of the major factors propelling the market growth. However, stringent environmental regulations and availability of cheaper substitutes are restricting the market.
On the basis of resin type, acrylic waterborne coating has witnessed the largest market share and expected to be dominant throughout the forecast period due to the durable properties of the resin.
On the other hand, in terms of application, architectural & automotive holds the largest market share with increase in adoption of waterborne coatings in emerging and developed countries and pigment dispensability.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- BASF SE
- Akzonobel N.V.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- RPM International Inc.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- The Valspar Corporation
- Axalta Coating Systems LLC
- Nippon Paint Co. Ltd.
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
- Tikkurila OYJ
- Berger Paints India Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sz8f3w/waterborne?w=4