DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flue Gas Desulfurization - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Flue Gas Desulfurization Market accounted for $19.8 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% to reach $35.98 billion by 2026.
Environmental concerns, strong regulations on sulphur usage are the factors driving the market growth. Innovation of alternative and renewable sources of energy, waste disposal requirement and associated costs are hampering the market growth. Increasing Coal-Fired Plants in China and India provide opportunity for the market. The requirement of high energy for the flue gas desulfurization is a challenge. Increased demand for electricity in regions such as North America and Asia Pacific is expected to boost the market.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Hamon Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises
- Doosan Lentjes
- Clyde Bergemann Power Group
- General Electric
- Alstom SA
- China Boqi
- Hitachi Power System America Ltd.
- Siemens Energy
- Ducon Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pwgv2x/world_flue_gas?w=4