DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Catalog - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Data Catalog Market accounted for $200 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,594.1 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 25.8% during the forecast period.
Rising acceptance of self-service and data propagation analytics are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. Moreover, growing demand for the adoption of BI tools is one of the major opportunities during the forecast period. However, lack of consistency in data management and privacy concerns are the major factors restricting the market growth.
By component, managed services section is anticipated to grow due to the raise in the need of organizations with different regulatory compliances as these services providers take care of all the software functions and installing the business applications and configuring the company policies.
By data consumer, a BI tool in particular, is predicted to grow at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period due to the rising demand for deployment of data catalog solutions in cloud or on-premises.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Waterline Data
- TIBCO Software
- Key Innovators
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zr5gb3/data_catalog?w=4