DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Communication System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aircraft Communication System Market accounted for $3.62 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% to reach $10.59 billion by 2026.
Increasing demand for satellite-based navigation system, increasing use of the Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) technology and increase in air passenger traffic are driving the market growth.
Moreover, demand for next-generation IP systems and commercialization of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVS) surge opportunity for the market to sustain.
However, issues with radio spectrum and high costs for development are impeding the market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Iridium Communications Inc.
- L-3 Technologies
- Cobham Plc
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Corporation
- Rockwell Collins
- Rohde & Schwarz Gmbh & Co. KG
- Thales Group
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Viasat Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqzdpr/global_aircraft?w=4