DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Specialty Bags - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Specialty Bags market accounted for $4,631.28 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $8,345.35 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.7%.
Some of the factors favouring the market growth are increasing geriatric population, growing demand for diseases related to cardiovascular, neurology and oncology, increasing concerns towards hygiene and health and technological advancements.
New product innovations and rising demand for safe healthcare practices in developing countries are some of the major opportunities during the forecast period.
Huge bargaining power of buyers with the presence of various regional players is restricting the market.
By product, IV Fluid bags have acquired largest market growth as they are used for several purposes like maintaining the basal hydration level, maintenance of the correct electrolyte imbalance, and expansion of IV volumes in the hypovolemic state in patients.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Smiths Medical
- VBM Medical
- Mercury Medical
- Vogt Medical Vertrieb
- Mitra Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlqt49/global_medical?w=4