DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Motion Controller - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Motion Controller Market accounted for $1,506.09 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $3,211.34 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
The increasing demand for plant automation to achieve greater equipment efficiency, increased throughput and optimized process accuracy are some of the factors driving the market growth.
Based on end-user, the semiconductor and electronics segment held the dominant share in the market and is estimated to increase at a healthy pace over the forecast period.
By type of axis, the multi axis controllers segment is expected to grow a significant CAGR as it offers very low power consumption featured through the use of centralized power units.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Fuji Electric
- National Instruments
- Schneider Electric
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation
- ABB Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Allied Motion Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Moog Inc.
- Altra Industrial Motion Corporation
- Dover Motion
- Acs Motion Control
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9lklv2/motion?w=4