DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electroactive Polymer - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electroactive Polymer market accounted for $3.21 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.92 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.9%.
Factors such as increasing demand of piezoelectric and ferromagnetic materials for electronic applications, rising need for smart fabrics and electroactive polymers having light weight, and consisting of greater conductive properties are favoring the market growth.
Moreover, developing countries spending more in conductive technologies are fuelling the market during the forecast period. However, electroactive polymers having volatile prices is one of the major factors hampering the market.
By product, the demand for conductive polymers is rising rapidly as these polymers are used as antistatic materials for transparent displays, organic solar cells, commercial displays, etc.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Hyperion Catalysis International
- American Dye Source
- Cedrat Technologies
- Cambridge Display Technologies
- Leap Technology
- RTP Company
- Ras Labs
- Artificial Muscle
- Kenner Material & System
- Rieke Metals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rpn5t2/electroactive?w=4