DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Process
Analyzer - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Process Analyzer market accounted for $6.68 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $16.55 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period.
Increasing usage in waste water treatment, rapid industrialization in emerging nations, growth in U.S. shale gas production, huge competition among organizations for producing better quality products are some of the major driving factors of the market growth. However, decrease in oil prices and high expenditures for the infrastructure are the factors restricting the growth.
On the basis of end user industry, oil and gas segment is projected to be the largest market share due to the increase in demand of oil industries and intense competition between international and local vendors. In terms of form factor, standard process analyzers is the bench topper among other forms with the highest market share due to growing demand for organic materials to curb production expenses, low maintenance cost and easy operation facilities.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- ABB Ltd.
- AMETEK, Inc
- Applied Instrument Technologies, Inc
- Endress+Hauser AG
- GE Analytical Instruments
- Hach Lange GmbH
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- INFICON, Inc
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
- The Emerson Electric Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- SICK AG
- Siemens AG
- Applied Analytics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnfd9r/global_process?w=4