DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "IoT Solutions - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global IoT Solutions Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.1% during the forecast period.
Rising production of shale oil in the U.S, growth in electric vehicles, are some key factors fuelling the market growth. However, fluctuating prices of oil and gas, strict government regulations on IoT Industry are hindering the growth of the market.
By End-User, Oil & Gas industry (O&G) has a significant growth in the market.
North America is leading the market due to the technological advancements and rising production of unconventional energy sources such as shale oil and tight oil in this region.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- SAP SE
- AGT International
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Davra Networks
- Flutura Business Solutions LLC.
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation
- Maven Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Symboticware Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rxssk7/global_iot?w=4