DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The
Big Data Market: 2018 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies,
Industry Verticals & Forecasts" report from SNS Telecom &
IT has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The research estimates that Big Data investments will account for over
$65 Billion in 2018 alone. These investments are further expected to
grow at a CAGR of approximately 14% over the next three years.
The Big Data Market: 2018 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor profiles, market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2018 to 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 14 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- Big Data ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies, standardization and regulatory initiatives
- Big Data analytics and implementation models
- Key trends - including AI (Artificial Intelligence), machine learning, edge analytics, cloud-based Big Data platforms, and the impact of the IoT (Internet of Things)
- Analysis of key applications and investment potential for 14 vertical markets
- Over 60 case studies on the use of Big Data and analytics
- Big Data vendor market share
- Future roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 270 leading and emerging Big Data ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for Big Data hardware, software and professional services vendors, and enterprises
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- Hardware, Software & Professional Services
- Professional Services
- Storage & Compute Infrastructure
- Networking Infrastructure
- Hadoop & Infrastructure Software
- Analytic Platforms & Applications
- Cloud Platforms
- Professional Services
- Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation
- Banking & Securities
- Defense & Intelligence
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Smart Cities & Intelligent Buildings
- Manufacturing & Natural Resources
- Web, Media & Entertainment
- Public Safety & Homeland Security
- Public Services
- Retail, Wholesale & Hospitality
- Utilities & Energy
- In 2018, Big Data vendors will pocket over $65 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 14% over the next three years, eventually accounting for more than $96 Billion by the end of 2021.
- With ongoing advances in AI (Artificial Intelligence) technologies, Big Data analytics initiatives are beginning to leverage sophisticated deep learning systems with an autonomous sense of judgment - to enable a range of applications from chatbots and virtual assistants to self-driving vehicles and precision medicine.
- In order to analyze data closer to where it is collected, Big Data and advanced analytics technologies are increasingly being integrated into edge environments, including network nodes, numerous industrial machines and IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
- The vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as Oracle's recent acquisition of enterprise data science platform provider DataScience.com - in a bid to beef up its capabilities in machine learning and Big Data for predictive analytics, and Google's acquisition of Big Data application platform provider Cask Data.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xpnhx/global_big_data?w=4