DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive
Collision Repair - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report
has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Collision Repair Market accounted for $171.82 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $242.79 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period.
Growing demand to improve service quality, efficiency and profitability in various workshops, increasing concern for road safety and growing strict automobile standards and guidelines, technology in auto parts manufacturing and digitalization of automotive repair & maintenance services are the factors driving the market growth. However, environmental concerns and dependence on insurance are the factors hampering the market growth.
By product, paints & coatings segment will exhibit the highest growth during the forecast period. The quickly growing coatings and paints technology in the auto business to meet the most recent protective automobile materials demand is the main factor for this growth. Based on end-user, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) will account the highest revenue due to the consumer's high trust level towards the brand manufacturers.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Denso Corporation
- Continental Corporation
- Caliber Collision
- Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- International Automotive Components (IAC) Group
- Magna International, Inc
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tokai Rika Co
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Yazaki Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjvwmb/automotive?w=4