DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Blow Molding Resins - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Blow Molding Resins market accounted for $34.64 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $75.86 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.1%.
Intensified demand from packaging industry, rapid technological advancements, and sustainable properties assists adopting in various applications are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth during the forecast period. In addition, raising need for light weight parts also favouring the market growth. On the other hand, volatility in crude oil prices is hampering the market growth.
The polyethylene segment leads the market globally with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is attributed to its characteristic of durability in various applications.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- AGC Chemicals Americas Inc.
- BASF SE
- Chevron Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- EMS-Chemie Holding AG
- Exxon Mobil
- Haldia Petrochemicals Limited
- INEOS Group Holdings S.A.
- Lotte Chemical UK Ltd
- Qenos Pty Ltd
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd
- The Chemours Company
- Versalis S.P.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwp85m/blow_molding?w=4