DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ammonium Sulfate - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Ammonium Sulfate Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
Growing utilization of nitrogen fertilizers to boost the crop yields, rising demand for ammonium sulfate as a flame retardant, low cost of ammonium sulfate compared to ammonium chloride, increasing demand for ammonium sulphate from food and beverage industries, developing new bio-based fertilizers such as nitrogen fixation biofertilizers are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, harmful environmental issues associated with ammonium sulphate are hampering the market growth.
By application, the demand for fertilizers segment is growing rapidly and the growth can be attributed to farmers are highly benefitted from ammonium sulphate as it helps to increase the crops growth and protects the crops from getting damaged. On the other hand, solid ammonium sulfate has acquired highest market share as they are easily soluble in water and are available in crushed, powdered and crystalline forms.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Akzo Nobel N.V
- Royal DSM
- BASF Antwerpen
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Helm AG
- Domo Chemicals
- Evonik Antwerpen
- Lanxess Antwerpen
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qwndp7/global_ammonium?w=4