DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Survivability Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aircraft Survivability Equipment Market accounted for $3.09 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $5.74 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.12% during the forecast period.
The growth of this market is mainly driven by replacement of legacy systems with advanced combat systems, and the risk of advanced infrared (IR) and radio-frequency (RF) targeting systems.
Furthermore rising need to protect aircraft against enemy threats, such as air-to-air missiles, surface-to-air missiles, and anti-aircraft artilleries, and increasing implementation of electronic warfare systems in military aircraft is expected to drive the aircraft survivability equipment market.
However, increasing electronic warfare techniques is expected to hinder the market growth.
In 2017, the combat helicopter segment was estimated to dominate the aircraft survivability equipment market due to the extensive use of combat helicopters in all regions across the world. However, the UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Chemring Group
- BAE Systems
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Raytheon Company
- Saab AB
- Chemring Group
- Ruag Holding AG
- Aselsan A.S.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Terma A/S
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3xmhq/aircraft?w=4