DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Internet security - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Internet Security market is expected to grow from $31.17 billion in 2017 to reach $76.01 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 10.4%.
Increasing use of mobile applications, evolving cyber threats, favourable regulations by government, innovative product development and increasing execution of IoT and Big Data are some of the predominant growth drivers of the market. On the contrary, lack of skilled workforce and soaring costs of cyber security products are limiting the market. Moreover, growing demand in e-commerce and e-governance is providing significant opportunity for the market growth.
Depending on end user, government segment commanded the largest market share due to rising government expenses to wards the implementation of government security installations in the developing countries. Moreover, increasing demand for cyber security solutions to maintain homeland security will also contribute to wards the market growth.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Dell (SonicWall, Inc.)
- Trend Micro
- Intel Corporation (McAfee, Inc.)
- CISCO Systems Inc.
- Hewlett Packard (HP) Company
- Kaspersky Lab
- Symantec Corporation
- Google Incorporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation
- Trustwave Holdings
- Wurldtech Security Technologies
- Check Point Software Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mvwzvk/global_76_bn?w=4