DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total diagnosed prevalent cases, De novo mutations prevalent cases and Familiar Prevalent Cases) scenario of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to this research, the total prevalent population of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) was found to be 101,399, in the year 2016.
- The report covers detailed overview of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by (De novo mutations cases and Familiar Cases) in 7MM
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Overview: Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC)
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. 7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
9. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pj92zg/global_tuberous?w=4