DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Thrombocytopenia - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total prevalent cases, prevalent cases by type, prevalent cases by age, prevalent and diagnosed cases of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), Chemotherapy-Induced Thrombocytopenia (CIT), Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT) and Thrombocytopenia associated with Chronic Liver Disease (CLD)) scenario of Thrombocytopenia in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to this research, the total prevalent population of Thrombocytopenia was found to be 817,855, in the year 2016 in 7MM.
- The report covers detailed overview of Thrombocytopenia explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Thrombocytopenia in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by type i.e., Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Chemotherapy-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia and Thrombocytopenia associated with Chronic Liver Disease in 7MM.
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Thrombocytopenia Market Overview at a Glance
3. Disease Background and Overview: Thrombocytopenia
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8z799/global?w=4