DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
According to this research, the total sero-prevalent cases of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections was found to be 162,856,267 in 2016 in the US.
- The report covers detailed overview of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by (Total Sero Prevalence of Cytomegalovirus Infection in 7MM,Total Diagnosed CMV Patients in 7MM, Infants at High Risk of CMV, CMV Patients among Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants (HSCT), Number of Refractory CMV Patients after HSCT, Number of CMV Patients among Solid Organ Transplants (SOT),CMV Retinitis among HIV Patients)in 7MM
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Overview: Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections (TSC)
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. 7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections
9. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7p995/global?w=4