DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total prevalent cases, diagnosed prevalent cases, gender-specific cases, age-specific cases and severity specific prevalence) scenario of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2016-2027.
According to this research, the total number of diagnosed prevalent population of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis was found to be 261,482, in the year 2016.
- The report covers detailed overview of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by sub-type i.e., Age-specific & Gender-specific Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and severity specific in 7MM
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnw8kj/global_idiopathic?w=4