Keeping up with, and anticipating, legislative and regulatory developments is a very important part of an in-house legal team's role. But how can you be confident that you are up to speed with the principal areas of law and regulation which affect your organisation?
Assuming the legal team is up to date, how do you ensure that this rest of the business is aware of the latest developments and that current law and practice is being followed? What obstacles arise and how should they be dealt with? How should the legal team monitor compliance?
This masterclass will:
- Address the pros and cons of outsourcing the process
- Explore effective ways of keeping up to date
- Look at training and company "buy-in'
- Identify monitoring and compliance issues
- Assist you to find ways to anticipate, and influence the future
Course length: 4 hours
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rv3xf8/monitoring_and?w=4