DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bag-In-Box Container - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Bag-In-Box Container System market is expected to grow from $2.78 billion in 2017 to reach $5.47 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 7.8%.
Technological advancements, high growth in the automotive industry and rising per capita income are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, the availability of substitute materials at a lower cost is the major hindering factor for the market.
By material, Ethylene vinyl acetate segment is expected to witness growth in the coming years due to superior puncture resistance and low-temperature sealability. Along with that, rapid industrialization coupled with the adoption of the product for packaging food products. However, the availability of substitute materials at a lower cost is likely to hamper growth over next eight years.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Bag-In-Box Container System Market, By Application
6 Global Bag-In-Box Container System Market, By Received Order Type
7 Global Bag-In-Box Container System Market, By Material
8 Global Bag-In-Box Container System Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Parish Manufacturing Inc.
- Scholle IPN
- Liqui Box Corporation
- DS Smith
- Amcor Limited
- CDF Corporation
- Arlington Packaging
- Accurate Box Company
- Central Packaging & Display
- Aran Group
- Du Pont
- Zacros America Inc. (Hedwin Division)
- TPS Rental System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhz7zl/global_5_47?w=4