DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Artificial Limbs Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Artificial Limbs Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include huge investments in R&D and increasing awareness among consumers about artificial limbs.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Product, the market is categorized into upper extremity prosthetics, lower extremity prosthetics, sockets, liners and other products.
- Depending on Technology, the market is segregated into cosmetic prosthetics, cable operated/body powered prosthetics, electrically powered/myoelectric prosthetic and other technologies.
- On the basis of End User, the market is segment into hospitals, prosthetic clinics and rehabilitation centers.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Artificial Limbs Market, By Product
5 Artificial Limbs Market, By Technology
6 Artificial Limbs Market, By End User
7 Artificial Limbs Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Fillauer LLC
- RSL Steeper Group Ltd.
- Spinal Technology, Inc.
- Optimus Prosthetics
- Ohio Willow Wood Company
- Liberating Technologies, Inc.
- Hanger, Inc.
- Blatchford Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtlc78/global_artificial?w=4