DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI) Market accounted for $0.69 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $3.08 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 23.8% during the forecast period.
Rise of IOT platforms, increasing demand for IPAM solutions and expansion of existing DDI solutions & adjacent network services are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, limited mainstream adoption of SDN is hampering the market.
By deployment types, cloud computing is a trend that is expected to impact the industry, due the rising investments by the players. They are anticipated to enhance the use of virtualized services, which will in turn impact the demand for DDI. Security plays a significant part and is likely to drive the Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) deployment over the next decade.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nixu Software
- ZOHO Corporation
- SolarWinds, Inc.
- Men & Mice
- Infoblox, Inc.
- Incognito Software Systems, Inc.
- BlueCat Networks
- BT Diamond IP
- ApplianSys Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/thv5wf/dns_dhcp_and?w=4