DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Labels - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Labels Market accounted for $6.14 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $10.68 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
Factors such as increasing demand from the automotive industry, growing demand of smart labels such as RFID & barcode, current technical developments in dermatology devices and huge growth in developing countries are propelling the market growth. However, increasing raw material price of labels and altering mandates over nations are hampering the growth of the market. Development of new products and countries among emerging economies are new opportunities for the market.
Asia Pacific acquired largest market share attributed to rising economies in China and India, the increasing automotive industry, and expanding demand for sustainable packaging.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Lewis Label Products
- Sika AG
- H.B. Fuller
- UPM Raflatac
- Adhesive Research, Inc.
- CCL Industries, Inc.
- Imagetek Labels
- Barry-Wehmiller Companies Inc.
- Precision Contract Manufacturing
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h66xv/global_10_6_bn?w=4